Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What are the three recipes that might go with your turkey?

Well, I had asked you about the three recipes that might go with your turkey or ham dinner for the holidays.

We talked about and I gave you the recipes for Cranberry Chutney two weeks ago and I asked you to try the Roasted Brussels Sprouts last week. I sure hope you did. I think you would have enjoyed them. What is the third recipe I thought would go well with your holiday meal? I had suggested Pineapple Souffle. It is easy to make and really adds a great taste to ham or turkey. So, I have included the recipe below. I hope you will try this and I hope you really enjoy it.

Pineapple Souffle

1 16 oz can pineapple, crushed and drained
4 eggs, beaten
1 cup sugar ( I use just a little less)
1 stick butter or margarine
4 slices white bread (cut off crust, break into pieces)

Cream butter and sugar
Add beaten eggs.
Then fold in pineapple
Put in casserole dish.
Bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
Uncover and bake another 15 minutes.
Serves 4-6

This recipe is easily doubled for more guest. I use it often for parties.

I hope these three recipes will give your holiday meal some new tastes. Enjoy and stop back real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment